Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary!!!

Hi, everyone!

I had a recent request for a 1st year anniversary card and using the sketch below, I came up with the following card.


I loved using the PTI Limitless Layer Heart dies to create an open heart that I could stamp in the middle.  I'm not sure if you can see the sparkles on the pink heart, but I used MFT's Glitter Glaze for the first time and just loved it!

Using another stamp set, I found the perfect sentiment for the inside.


 I absolutely loved the CAS(E) this Sketch #36 sketch for this week.  I did turn the card in another direction, but you can see that the sketch was used for my card.




 Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Everyday Photo Finishers stamp set
Love and Marriage stamp set
Just a Kiss stamp set (inside sentiment)
Limeade Ice, Hibiscus Burst and Stampers Select White cardstock
Photo Finishers Strip dies
Limitless Layers 2 1/4" Hearts dies
Cuttlebug - D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder
MFT Glitter Glaze - Sheer Sparkle
Newleaf dye ink
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black



Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful! Love that wonderful embossed background.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Super cute take on the sketch - I'll have to try that new glitter glaze!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card...love all of your amazing detail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...