Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Little Guy!

Good morning, everyone!

Here's another card that a friend and customer requested for a 2-year old little boy.  As soon as I saw the CASology challenge, I knew I had to get ready to do some coloring .......... because what little guy doesn't like trucks????  I can tell you that I truly missed coloring with my Copics and will have to do it more often this summer.


Happy Birthday, little guy!

Using Tim Holtz embossing diffusers, I was able to create the front of this CAS card.  I love those diffusers!

Since the outside sentiment had the word birthday, I didn't want to repeat it on the inside.  So this little guy gets to "make a wish!"



 My inspiration for this card came from  CASology's #47 Challenge - Wheels.





Thanks for visiting, today!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tremendous Treats: Birthday stamp set
Think Big Favorites #1 stamp set (inside sentiment)
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Happy Birthday
Tim Holtz Embossing Diffusers
Pure Poppy cardstock 
Hero Arts Hero Hues cardstock -  Sea Layering Paper
Gina K. Pure Luxury cardstock - Pure White
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Martha Stewart Glitter Markers - Marcadore Brilliant
Copic markers - R24/37/29, YG23/25, B24/26, Y18/19, and C7




4 comments:

Meghan said...

I love this image from Papertrey Ink! Your selectively embossed card front is perfect! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Perfect card for a little boy - bright colours, simple shapes - wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

the perfect card for a little boy for sure! the embossed background is so fun... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Judy1223 said...

Super coloring, great embossed (and diffused) background! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...