Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Doodling Birthday Balloons

Good afternoon, everyone!

I think I'm on a roll!  Especially since this is my 2nd post for the day!

How about a little doodling!  Yep, I truly mean doodling on your card!  I recently added some doodling to this card when I read about it in a challenge.  It worked perfectly with balloons.


Happy Birthday!

I did doodling for the balloon strings and the edges of the balloons using Copic Multiliner pens.


 My inspiration for this card came from 3 different challenges.  The doodling came from SCS's Doodle Defined challenge. The sketch and colors used came from Mojo Monday's #296 challenge and Color Throwdown's #245 challenge.




Thanks for visiting, again today!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Birthday Style stamp set & dies
Heart to Heart #2 stamp set and dies
Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Lemon Tart and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Gina K.cardstock - Summer Assortment pack
Berry Sorbet and Harvest Gold ink
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Want2Scrap - White pearls
Copic Multiliners - 1.0 & 0.03
Prisma watercolor pencil #326





2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Stephanie, you rocked both the mojo and the throwdown challenges in this fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a fun card... thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...